Nikita's third blog

Agenda:
Blog● Corrections
A Gift of Words
TKAM Book Vs. Movie

HW:
Write an ode for extra credit.

Today, I am doing the blog.  Normally I would be sad to do the blog, but today I am not. I should be talking about how we are doing a Valentine Gift of Words, but instead I am going to talk about how Hopper isn't dead! The new Stranger Things trailer just came out! Hopper has a shaved head, and is building some train track. Oh my god! Jaiden just cut her hair. Anyway, I think that the train is going to go to the upside down, and that they (Russians) are using Hopper for information. For some reason, everyone has a yellow sheet of paper on their desks, and I think it's a poem. Oops...I just elbowed Natalia in the hip. Sorry. Ms. Nakada just gave everyone chocolate, and I don't know of I want to eat it or not.

There is silence while Ms. Nakada reads the words on the yellow paper. There are snaps at the end. It's a poem.  Ms. Nakada decides to tell us what an ode is. It is a poem that honors something. I ate the chocolate. It tasted... like chocolate. Ms. Nakada reads the poem again, this time explaining the meaning of each line. Suddenly, I hear everyone screaming something like, what if you die tomorrow! That's kind of dark, especially on Valentine's day. Oh, the poem just said the f*** word.

I am going to talk a little bit more about Stranger Things. So, we know Hopper isn't dead, that's good. But, Mike and 011 are in different places, and we all know long distance relationships don't work. I don't want them to break up. Also, what monster do you think is going to try and kill them all, I want the Mind Flayer to make a comeback.

We finally finished talking about the poem, and Ms. Nakada started playing TKAM. Scout is wearing a dress. When they leave for school they forget like 20 things and run in and out of the house. Oh, Scout just got into a fight. My neck hurts from looking up at the screen. Atticus just killed a dog.  I am so sad. The bell is about to ring so this is the end of the blog.

Wait, now everyone is saying pick up lines. They are so bad.

Now it is the end of the blog.

People who wanted to be in the blog: Mado, Caleb, Guillermo, Nylah, Liv, Bryanna, Melody, and Anina. One last thing Stranger Things.

Comments