Ms. Nakada's Post for Day 3: Virtual Classroom

Agenda
check-in
Essay Body Paragraph #2

HW: RJ 10.3 Read for 20-30 min.

Wow, it's already Wednesday. I hope you are holding up ok. What kinds of things are you finding yourself doing at home to not go crazy? Did any of you do anything to celebrate St. Patrick's Day yesterday? Here is a link to a limerick writing guide if you want to try one of these poems:

https://literarydevices.net/limerick/

Are any of you feeling stressed out? Remember to breath.

meditation breathe GIF

Well, if it helps to do the school work, for today, you should get body paragraph #3 written.

Here are samples for all 7 prompts. I hope these are helpful for your drafts.







Take care y'all! Remember to check in either here in the comments, on Remind, or in our Zoom session. Our Zoom session today is at 9:30.

https://zoom.us/j/962984456

Set that alarm, get up and get ready for the day, and I will see you there.

Comments

  1. Hi, for Saint Patrick's day I celebrated my dads birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Sorry, I haven't been able to comment for the past couple of days. I've been having technical difficulties with my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually earl. That's new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia:
      You're actually earl? Do you mean "Early"?

      Delete
  4. Hi I'm here. <3 (Macy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here and Ray wanted me to check him in because he’s having difficulties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT?! NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE HERE!
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    2. Natalia, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything, please.

      Delete
  6. I am still alive, and narding flapjacks, I got the stomach flu.
    (It's Natalia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get better soon. Mado misses you.

      Delete
    2. Also, when you say narding flapjacks you sound like someone from the 1800s...

      Delete
    3. Natalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. I hate the stomach flue I swear I get it once a year. Get better and make sure your mom does not give you chocolate cake like my mom did. Was not fun.

      Delete
    5. Guillermo you know I can't spell well.

      Delete
    6. I miss Mado, too! Though, I'm glad we don't have school cause, well, I'm sick, and cause I get to listen to My Chemical Romance while I work.
      (Again, It's Natalia)

      Delete
  7. Hello this is caleb and I'm still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. You checked in really late. Did you forget? ;)
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
  9. Hi Ms Nakada sorry for the late comment! Just wanted to check in even though I was on the zoom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment